Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ryanne's FIRST Haircut!!

Ryanne is 2 years old and has never had a haircut! For one, it took her awhile to get hair...and then when it did--holy cow did it ever--. Her hair came in fast and curly! Have no idea where the curly hair came from but I will say I am totally jealous! I kept putting it off to see what her hair would do, but then finally decided her CRAZY hair needed to be tamed.

Her famous "cheese" face. She just automatically does it when she sees me taking her photo. lol

I kept putting it off because I was dreading keeping her still in a chair. But, I must say, she was really good. She acted like a princess. When they put her on the chair she said "Hair Cut Cute?" I then told her, of course, your haircut will be cute!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

How cute is that? So where is the after photo?

The Meldrums said...

What a big girl. I want to see a after photo also. I bet she looks so cute.