Monday, November 2, 2009

HaLLoWeeN 2009!

Halloween.....Halloween.....Lots of fun on Halloween!
Cowgirls and Indians.....Pimps Too!
But don't you worry
Cuz Iron man will save you!.......
Halloween was lots of fun. Lindsay brought her girls over, My Mom and Popps came over and handed out candy at my house while we went Trick-or-Treating! Ryanne is finally herself and loved getting dressed up in her "cute" costume!

This year Colby went out into the Trick-or-Treating world without Mom and Dad. He ventured out with his friends. I will admit....he was torn. He wanted to stick with the family but also wanted to hang with the buddies. So I told him we will not be traveling too fast with the little ones....go and have fun. He got lots and lots of candy (to share with Mom and Dad)!
Above: Colby, Tanner, Maria (they are great friends) and Ryanne trying to be a big kid too.

My nieces Kamrin and Jaylin with Ryanne ready to go!

Awww! Sisters!!

Jaylin

I did not get that many photos of these two last week for the Halloween party in their costume....so here is Ryanne and Mason. She was so cute, she kept saying Yeeee Hawwww!

Denny trying to help our new friend "Fred". He wanted to rig something with a light, but did not work out. But many of the kids thought Fred was scary enough.

Me and my Gals!
My Sista Lindsay, and My Mommy :)

Girls Totally Rule!!
Lindsay, Mom, Me, Ryanne, Kamrin, and Jaylin

Isn't she lovely.....Isn't she Beautiful
LOL. Jaylin said her crown was itchy.....Lindsay took it over

These two were so much fun watching. They were sooooo cute trick-or-treating this year! We could have watched them all night--if it was warmer


As we were trick-or-treating we ran into another beautiful cowgirl with the same outfit AND they had the same trick-or-treat princess bucket!! She use to be in my primary class a couple years ago....she is such a sweetheart!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We had so much fun....my Mom and Sista came over for Lasagna. The weather was good, just got a little chilly when the sun went down. We did miss Amy, she was with her Mom that weekend. I think Halloween should be on Saturday (daylight savings time) weekend every year!

3 comments:

KT and Lance said...

Are you and Denny like a Twilight thing? Edward and Bella? You do look pretty hot girl!

I love Halloween costumes! They are so fun! Your kids look great!

Mekelle said...

We do like the movie. But have not read any of the books. We just found these and really liked the costumes. We have not dressed up in years....It was lots of fun. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

The Meldrums said...

I agree it would be awesome if halloween would land on Saturday and daylight savings every year. Your kids look so great in there costumes. Don't you love it when they figure out the whole trick or treat thing. So fun!