Monday, March 16, 2009

We finally got Denny to Cabela's!

Yes, Cabela's has now been in Utah for a couple years. And poor poor Denny, we have never made it out there. Everyone was saying we need to get him out there. So, we made a day out of it and went with my Mom, Steve, Kristi, and her boyfriend Todd. We were there for quite awhile. Oh...we were so tired at the end.

My adorable Ryanne and Mason

My cute hubby


My Beautiful Niece Amy

Colby and Amy checking out the fish pond

The kids really like this photo...they were like "Mom! it is like the bear is going to get us!"

Amy and Colby being scared of the tigers and lions behind them...LOL



Me, Denny, and Mason in front of my favorite....the Elk. I just love to see Elk. Although I have only actually seen one in the mountains once.

Denny, Colby, and Amy feeding the deer...Do I tell them its not real?!

This was like the record Elk or something...so we made sure to get Denny's photo with it

I found the boys in this little tent display with beds...they were pooped. Decided to make themselves at home. (sorry such a dark photo)

This is what kept Ryanne entertained in the stroller. She hates the stroller but kept trying to pull socks off after she removed her shoes.

Denny, Mason, and Mr. Moose

Colby and his catch!

The fish they had in this tank...were the biggest fish I have ever seen. The catfish were HUGE!! But I was not able to get a photo of them, they were hiding in the back.

Here the kids are on their way home...we just recently put in a DVD player in the truck..Notice the boys not removing their eyes from it.


Ryanne does not watch too much TV...but she was really liking Stuart Little. It did not take long before they were all asleep. We had a great time, but am glad we do not live closer or we would be in debt!

0 comments: