Monday, March 16, 2009

"Sorry Wrong Number"

Amy got the leading role in the 6th grade play titled "Sorry Wrong Number" It is a play that was actually written for the radio years ago. Some of you may be familiar with it. I was able to go to her first show. They were performing for the 4th graders. She did such an amazing job! It was so cute. They were doing 3 plays a day for 3 days. I was wishing that they would have had a evening showing because I would have had my whole family go see it. It was so good. I am so proud of her. She did such a great job. I love you Amy!

Here she is on "set" getting ready to start

Here she is with some of her friends that were also in the play



Here is Amy after the play and she was coming out for standing ovation


Here is the whole crew after the play

Me and my little actress

Amy with her Teacher (his photo was also on the night stand starring as her husband Alfred)

Amy and her friend Ryanne...the only other Ryanne I know

Me and Amy again on her "set"
Bravo Amy! Bravo!

0 comments: