Monday, March 23, 2009

Till We Meet Again....Grandma Hill

Denny's Grandma passed away this week. She was such a sweet woman. I love her and miss her so much. I loved visiting her and having our little chats. I could listen to her all day. She is one of the strongest women I know. Her husband (Grandpa Hill) passed away 4 years ago. Since then she has slowly been fading. That would be so hard without your partner. I have the hardest time when Denny is away for one week each year for hunting! To lose your soul mate, would be so hard. I miss her allot. She was also my Grandma for 12 years...what a great example she was. She was an amazing woman that will be missed by so many people. I do know that we will meet again. And what a joyous moment that will be. Families are Forever! Isn't that the greatest thing?! I am going to play one of Denny's favorite songs with this post. It is "Sissy's Song" by Alan Jackson. Listen to the words...It really hits the spot with how we are feeling.

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

I'm so sorry about your G-ma. It's always bitter sweet when their spouse has gone on before.

I love your sleeping beauty below, she looks so angelic!

miss you guys!

Godin Family said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I am sure she is happy with her husband now!