Happy Birthday Grandma Linda!
Denny's Mom's Birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. So, we had a family get together to celebrate. I love Linda so much. She is such a wonderful mother. She is always doing what she can to help her kids out. She has taken turns with my sister watching Ryanne. For some time when Ryanne was born, she was living with us. She was such a wonderful helper. She would have the laundry, dishes, and dinner done by the time I got home. She watches Ryanne now...and I tell you what-Ryanne eats and gets treated like a Queen. I know she is in good hands. She is the cutest little Asian woman that I know. She has made so many changes in her life. She is an amazing woman. She was babtized a couple years ago. That was a great day. I am proud of her. I love you Linda!



0 comments:
Post a Comment