Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mekelle's Update.......

I miss him
I miss it being Me, Denny, Colby, Amy, Mason, and Ryanne
I miss being a family
I miss him holding me, saying everything will be ok
I miss HIM, who he was
When will it stop hurting?
Why so easy for him to move on but so hard for me?
Why is it that we don't even exist to him, like we never happened but yet I can not forget?
I hate seeing Colby upset because he wants to live with his Mom and his Dad
I miss who he use to be....
Was that the real Denny? Or is this New Denny the Denny he always was?
When does this get easier?
Maybe I am not as strong as I thought....
Maybe this is harder than I thought it was going to be?
Maybe I just need a down day, do I get a down day?
Why does he get to be happy...I want to be happy...I WAS happy
What happened?

0 comments: