Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here is to.......NEW BEGINNINGS!!

Guess it is time to turn the page and start the next chapter cause I know this is not the end!

Talk about starting fresh.....I have moved into my own place (an apartment), will be getting laid off soon and have decided to take some time with the kids this summer and then my plans are to go back to school this fall. I would like to be a school teacher or school counselor. I was thinking what do I want to be when I grow up?? Cuz I should decide, I have a family to take care of and losing my job, I need to get this done. And when I realized what I want to do, I am actually really excited about it!! Then, with the divorce and the car being to Denny and his Mom....I was in need of my own car. I had an idea of what I wanted...a small SUV. I was lucky enough to have the company of my Popps, Steve. He helped me to make sure I made the right choice. We went to a few places, but fell in love with our first stop....the guys at the dealership really helped me out considering my situation. I would like to introduce you to my newest beauty.........



She is a Montero Sport with a sunroof and tinted windows. She has 4 wheel drive for our family camping adventures.

Now, I just need to think of a name...My bike is Cosmo, so can't use that. Any ideas?

I know all these changes may seem crazy considering I am losing my job...but, these are things I needed to get while I am approved. Then once I am laid off, I will get 6 weeks severance, a stay bonus, and have figured out the unemployment...should survive! Then will go back to school and look for a job in the fall. Don't know if this plan is smart, but it is a plan...and I am sticking to it!!

1 comments:

KT and Lance said...

You pretty much rock Mekelle! You go girl, way to grab the bull by the horns, pick yourself up, and be a woman that can't be reckoned with! Your my hero!