The Easter Bunny brought us Season Passports to Lagoon! The kids were so excited! We have not been there in years, with everything, the Easter Bunny thought it would be good for our family to have some fun this summer....Ryanne was still getting over an ear infection, so she got to spend time with her dad!
Me and my buddy, Mason on the sky ride
Amy and Colby about to get off the sky ride
Mason won this Polar Bear on a game, I was so proud of him
Amy got Colby to go on her favorite
This was Mason's favorite ride....the Egg Drop. He went on it over and over again. I just love seeing him smile. Does not happen all the time, so when I get to see it--It is worth it!!
Me and Amy on my childhood favorite...Puff
Check out these two...front row on Puff!! I know, so daring!
Colby and Amy on the train!! Choo Choo
The weather was gloomy, but did not scare us away. We had so much fun! We were able to walk right onto any of the rides! It was so wonderful seeing the smiles and giggles. I am so lucky to have these kids in my life. I am not saying it has been easy...cuz it has not been easy at all. But seeing the kids wake up Easter morning and to hear Colby say "No.....Way!" when he saw what the bunny brought, made it all worth it. This is the life I want.......that will never change.
Me and my buddy, Mason on the sky ride
Amy and Colby about to get off the sky ride
Mason won this Polar Bear on a game, I was so proud of him
Amy got Colby to go on her favorite
This was Mason's favorite ride....the Egg Drop. He went on it over and over again. I just love seeing him smile. Does not happen all the time, so when I get to see it--It is worth it!!
Me and Amy on my childhood favorite...Puff
Check out these two...front row on Puff!! I know, so daring!
Colby and Amy on the train!! Choo ChooThe weather was gloomy, but did not scare us away. We had so much fun! We were able to walk right onto any of the rides! It was so wonderful seeing the smiles and giggles. I am so lucky to have these kids in my life. I am not saying it has been easy...cuz it has not been easy at all. But seeing the kids wake up Easter morning and to hear Colby say "No.....Way!" when he saw what the bunny brought, made it all worth it. This is the life I want.......that will never change.



0 comments:
Post a Comment