Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time for some Spring Cleaning! lol

So, where do I begin? Once upon a time, there was this woman. Her name was Michelle (hee hee) Michelle was so happy. She loved her family and her husband so much. They were her entire life, the reason she lived. She lived, in her eyes, in a fairy tale life. She was on top of the world. The date was Feb. 14th 2010.....Valentines Day! This day was not just any other day to her. This day was the day that her Prince Charming proposed to her 13 years earlier. As Valentine's day approached, Michelle became sick. She had a horrible sinus infection, she actually thought she was going to DIE (ok, she is over exaggerating a little but you get the picture) Even though she was sick, she got up first thing in the morning and made her family (her valentine's) a yummy heart shaped french toast breakfast. She did not even have a heart shaped cookie cutter, she cut out each heart out of each french toast. The kids took their turns eating, then her prince charming decided to eat, and Michelle ate her breakfast by herself. She then went back to her death bed....where she collapsed and did not want to get out of. Her family went to church, Michelle was a little sad. She was wondering did her Valentine do anything to show how he felt for this special day? A card? Anything. Well, when she is sick she is kind of a baby. So when her cute family returned home she thought then she would have her moment of feeling love. They all came home and did their own thing....Michelle got back up to finish the laundry and clean the house. As she was feeling pitty for herself she says to her Prince Charming "Did you forget it is Valentines Day?" Don't you love me? Well, something in that time took over Prince Charming (I am thinking Aliens) and he got very upset. He then told Michelle that he does not know if he wants to be with her anymore or what he actually wants in his life. He then left......and to sum it all up, After begging many times and asking herself what she did wrong, he never looked back. PS....Michelle in the story is me.....lol I am sure you all figured that out. I am not going to lie....this has been one of the hardest things I have dealt with in my life. I was so sad.....cried every single day. Talked and planned with her bishop on what she can do to get him back. Then after a horrible incident that ended up with putting a protective order on Denny, lots and lots of praying, and soooooooo much love and support from her friends and family, I found strength. I can do this! I am strong.....why should I beg to be with someone who I had to write a list of reasons why he should be with me.......why should I be with someone who has to "think" about if he really wants to be with me? I guess I should be thanking Denny. Because of him, I am hoping I will truly find someone that does love me for who I am and what I stand for (without me telling him) I am not planning on doing that anytime soon....if ever. But for now, I will focus on my kids. They have been my rock. They have been so strong for me when I needed it and then it has worked where I was strong for them when needed.

Unfortunately, with all this mess. My wonderful and loving niece Amy has returned to live with her Mom. We all talked about it and she expressed that is what she wanted to do. BUT I do get her every other weekend and her grades have to stay up and she can not miss any school. I love her.....and I miss her so much. She was so sweet and there for me every single day.

It has taken me so long to even look at my Blog. It breaks my heart....how was I so blind? And then to make 2010 so much better, I have found out that we are being laid off in 3 months. They are moving our office to Chicago since we are owned by Chicago Tribune. I officially HATE 2010!! 2010 we have had a bad start....can we try this again? With all this I feel it happens for a reason or just bad karma...just kidding. I do not know what I have done, but I CAN DO THIS!! I will become Stronger!! I am woman here me roar....grrrrrrrr!

In the meantime please be patient as this blog is under construction! lol

3 comments:

KT and Lance said...

You poor girl, when it rains it poors! Hang in there, you are right..."Here you roar MIchelle"!I still want to hit him for you, can i hit your boss too?

Belinda said...

Mekelle I love you so very much. I'am so proud of you! I know Heavenly Father is watching over you (so am I)! You will be blessed. I'am so lucky to have you as my daughter, and I love your children so very much. Your family is a little smaller now but still has amazing power!!

Mekelle said...

Thanks guys...Wow Mom, that was really deep and spiritual...lol Love you too. I could not do any of this without my amazing family and friends. Loves ya all...Muah!