Friday, January 22, 2010

I would like to introduce you to My Husband.....

I would like to introduce you to My Husband.....
The Hottest Most Good Looking Questar Employee EVER! (besides our friend Ryan)




Now Ladies, control yourself. He is taken, He is MINE!
So, as you can tell, Denny has started his NEW job at Questar this week. He is soooooo happy. And I am sooooo happy! Every day he has called me after work to tell me about his day. He is just gitty. He says he is lovin it so far. On Sunday night was a different story. It was the night before his first day and he was really really nervous. I don't think I have ever seen him that nervous. This was a big change for him after working with Craythorne for so long. And he has been on unemployment vacation for two months. So, that means no more nap time with Ryanne. lol. But he had a great week. Met lots of nice people. He was pretty excited to get his uniform.....did a couple pose's for me. lol Gotta love a man in uniform, yes that includes Questar too. Well any type of employment uniform would probably do for me. I was getting a little nervous.
I am so proud of my hubby. And I am so happy for him. I really think that Questar will take good care of him and that Denny will take good care of Questar. I think they will all love him as I do, well not maybe as I do....but pretty close. He is a love-able guy.
I love you Charlie Brown!

As Martina McBride says it in this song I selected with this post.....

Cause everyone that sees you
Always wants to know you
And everyone that knows you
Always has a smile
You're a standing ovation
After years of waiting
For a chance to finally shine
Everyone calls you amazing
I just call you mine

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

I'm so happy he got the job!!! What a relief! Good luck with the job Denny!! And Happy Late B-day!!! I'm coming in June Mekelle, Girls Breakfast?

Mekelle said...

Thanks Katey, I would absolutely love to have a girls breakfast! I hope all is going well with you. Loves ya!