Saturday, March 20, 2010

It is time for a family get-away

I have had to cancel my trip to Vegas for my friend Tiffany's wedding, then I had to cancel a trip I was going to take to see a friend in Reno. But with all that has gone on I have had to cancel due to the protection order on Denny, money, and time. So, I told the kids we needed a little get away. So I booked a hotel in Logan with an indoor swimming pool. I love it up in Logan, it is so beautiful. We had so much fun!! Ryanne loved swimming...she is so cute!








We also went bowling with my friend Nate and his kids...he is a good friend of mine from High School who is also going through divorce. He has been such a good friend, been there every time I was down. I think I would have gone insane, literally.




Ryanne loved talking on this phone, she would pretend to talk to everyone she knew. It was so cute!

Good Morning Mason!!


The kids decided to jump on the beds...well Colby really couldn't jump. He would have ran his head through the ceiling.


Ryanne and Mason
Good Times.....Good Times

I had so much fun with the kids. It was neat to see them happy and giggling. We watched movies all night and ate LOTS of junk. I am so thankful for my kids....they are my rock. I love them so much and every minute I have with them.

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

YOu are one heck of a mom Kel! Your kids are lucky to have you! I love that you'd do that for you and the kids!

angie said...

wish you were going to be at tiff's wedding, but such is life! keep your chin up!! someday when you can even think about it again, you'll meet a man who will realize how AMAZING you are!! your children are lucky to have you as their mommy!