Happy 32nd Birthday Charlie Brown!!
Last weekend was Denny's Birthday weekend. (That's right, with him being laid off we had to cut some things back. So instead of a Week celebration--it was just the weekend) We had our double date night with our friends Wes and Jen. We first went to Texas Roadhouse for his annual saddle Birthday picture.....awwwww isn't he so cute!
Then went and saw Sherlock Homes....It was good
Then on Saturday we had a game night with my Sis Lindsay. Did not get photos but we had the funnest night. We played wii winter Olympics, guitar hero, and some Dance Dance!! Woot Woot. Have not played dance dance for like 2 years, it kicked our butts. We were dying but had a good time laughing. We were going to go to Hardware Ranch (I have never been) but it was really chilly that day. So we just made the day with what we had.
Denny's sister Carolyn and his Dad Randy
He let Ryanne help blow out the candles
My Birthday Boy! He is so sexy....I love him so much! And--he starts his new job on Monday at Questar!!!!!! I can not tell you how happy I am and relieved he found a job. I just know they are going to love him. He is really nervous starting a new job.....and with the new job he had to shave the goatee. He has had a goatee or mustache all of our dating/married life. He totally shaved once before and he looked soooooooooo young. But he surprised me and shaved after the gym the other day. Results: Still sexy! I think he looks hot as ever. Love you Charlie! I am so proud for you and excited for your next journey.
Ryanne, Sophia, and Kamrin eating at Ryannes little table. She eats every meal at her table. So cute....I loved this pic



0 comments:
Post a Comment