For my Aunt Kristi's Birthday we went Bowling. It has been a LONG time since I have gone bowling. I usually just do the bowling on the Wii, in the privacy and convenience of my own home. But we had a wonderful time. We had a blast, it was a good time....good time.

My niece Jaylin, she did an awesome job!

Buddies and partners in crime....Denny and Colby

Me and my Amy Lou

Kristi's Daughter Sophia

Mom, Lindsay, and Kamrin

Todd (Kristi's boyfriend) and his son-in-law Chuck with his son Roman...then my Sis Lindsay, my Mom, and Kamrin

These are also two partners in crime, Mason and Jaylin

Me and my Sis Lindsay....Now there's trouble!

My Mom and Popps

My beautiful Grandma and Mom

Lindsay with her daughters Jaylin and Kamrin. Kamrin actaully beat us all with the score of 149, and all by herself!

Mason just got a spare!

My mom and Colby

and again....

Kristi with her most delicious chocolate/cheesecake--cake

Kristi and her boyfriend Todd
The coolest Bowling Family EVER! Colby, Amy, Denny, Me and Mason (Ryanne was spending time with her Grandma Linda and was truly missed)
1 comments:
I've said it before and I"ll say it again.....The Hills know how to have fun!!!
Denny, the shed rocks!
Post a Comment