I surprised the boys with tickets to the "Dew Tour" this year. Every year they come to Salt Lake City and basically set up in my Work back yard. I have wanted to go every year, but has been bad weekend to go. So this year when I found out that Denny was off on Friday and the kids had early out....I surprised them and got tickets. Amy was at her Mom's this weekend--and we missed her lots. Ryanne stayed the night with her grandma. Denny and the boys rode the front runner out to Salt Lake and started the day earlier then me. I met up with them once I got off work. It was sooooo fun! The boys (including Denny) really enjoyed themselves. It was fun to do this before they all leave me this week for the hunt.

Colby, Denny, and Mason about to enter the "Nerf Dart Tag"

Getting ready to go.....Go Green!

Colby after the tag game. Seeing such big smiles on their faces as they played--put the biggest smile on my face. It was
soooo fun to watch.

Mason trying the mechanical bull for first time!

He did really good...lasted longer than Colby!

Colby on....

Colby off!

Denny riding for 8 seconds!

Me and Mason....We are so cool!

Me and my hot hubby!

They boys eating cotton candy.....I passed. Really do not like eating hair.

Denny, Colby, and Mason....What studs!

The skate park


The
BMX Vert.

I really liked this shot...riding into the sunset


Mason catching a better look from Denny's shoulders

We got so much free stuff there. We got
hamburgers,
frosties, beanies,
tattoo's, posters, and then the boys got these red beanie things. Suppose to go on your head, they wanted to look like "Billy the Kid!"

We did have a wonderful time. Missed the girls. The guys were so tired after that day. I am for sure doing it next year....but will get reserved seating.
1 comments:
Looks so fun! I have to say when you posted that you went on the dew tour on facebook I was like did they go look at flowers early in the morning? I am such a dork. I had no idea what it was. But it looks like a blast.
Post a Comment