Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HaPPy BiRthDaY MoM/GRANDMA!

My mom's birthday was coming up and at work I would here her tell people she is 50...so I was calling Steve saying we have to do something BIG, she is turning 50! Steve paused for a moment and said "Don't scare me like that, she is only turning 49 this year!" Talk about my mother jumping the gun here. Anywho, once we figured out how old she is I told Steve that Mom is always saying she has never been to a concert. Except when she was younger she went to "America". Recently she has been listening to more country music and she loves Keith Urban. So me and Steve went in together and got her and Steve Keith Urban concert tickets. She had no idea and was so excited! Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you have an awesome time at the concert! Love ya!

(with this post I will be playing some of Mom's fav. Keith Urban song)

Here she is with Kamrin, Carley, Ryanne, and Grandma as she is opening her card...

WITH TICKETS TO KEITH URBAN!!

Tyler, Mom, and Jaylin.
When we sang happy birthday to her...she would have us keep lighting candles until every single grandchild got a turn.

I hope you had an awesome birthday Mom. We love and appreciate you so much. Thanks for ALWAYS being there for us, Day or Night...Thanks for being such a wonderful Mom, Wife, Grandma, Sister, Daughter, and my BFF! Love you lots and lots!
P.S. You are not turning 50 until next year!

0 comments: