Sunday, June 7, 2009

Moved over to Beautiful Kauai

So after staying on Oahu for 4 days we flew over to Kauai. These islands were completely different from each other. We were busy busy busy at Oahu. When we arrived at Kauai, it was like a resort island. It was simply beautiful. Both islands were amazing. But Kauai was simply breathtaking.

Our Sea Turtle friend saying goodbye to us the last day in Oahu



This was a beautiful road that went to our hotel. I loved this tree lined road!

Denny at our hotel resort

This chandelier was made out of sea shells..I loved it

Our garden view room

Beautiful Kauai



Denny looking for shells for the kids



Sunset













Our breakfast view (this is where we ate every morning)

The view from our room

Our private lanai

These photos do not do justice. Does not even come close to how breathtaking it really was...but I hope you enjoyed it still the same.


0 comments: