Sunday, June 7, 2009

Helicopter Tour of Kauai

I was a little nervous and debated it for some time....but we did a helicopter tour of Kauai. I absolutely LOVED it! It was really fun and actually a smooth ride! (And Denny did not even get sick) The pilot was soooo nice and really funny. The view was so amazing and we learned allot about the history of that island. I would totally ride in a helicopter again.

Me on our lanai before we headed out for the day. I like starting and ending my days out on the balcony (at both hotels) it was super relaxing.


Me and my super hot hubby


Our helicopter!




The pilot going over some stuff with us....you know in case of an emergency!




This was one of the many many waterfalls we saw on the island. Sooooo Beautiful

The "Grand Canyon" of Hawaii...This is one area I did get nervous flying over. It was actually really really steep.





Here we are just about to go over this ridge and into a really thick cloud. It was fun...and weird being in that cloud.



Views of Na Pali Coast

The Ocean

Me enjoying the ride!

Denny in Helicopter

Look at the color of the ocean.....so blue







Lots and lots of beautiful waterfalls



If you look off in the distance at the mountain...you may be able to see King Kong's profile....or some say Homer Simpson sleeping...LOL

We did it! and survived!!!!


2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

#1 totally jealous of how good you look!
#2 Love your swim suit, I need a new one sooooo bad, still wearing the one from High School, and well, that was 10 YEARS ago!! Where did you get it?

You guys are such a cute couple!!!!

Mekelle said...

KT..U R tooooo Kind! I still feel like I have lots of work to do. So, I was having the same problem. Have had same swim suit FOREVER and lets just say, thing were not being supported very well..LOL. I said I am not going to Hawaii in this suit and I HATE looking for new one (that is why I have had the same one for so long) I actually found 3 that I LOVE! I found them at JC Penny's and on sale right before we left. I am sure missin you KT...