Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fun Weekend at Bear River Lodge

A couple years ago me and Denny rented a cabin for our anniversary up at Bear River Lodge. We loved it and really wanted to take the kids up there. I was just browsing their site and found a really good deal we could not refuse. Told my Mom and Steve about it, they wanted to join and we got Lindsay to join in the fun! It was a great weekend! We did have some rain but we did not let that get us down.

Our Cabin!
It is so pretty up there...I just love it




Amy fishing at the fishing pond

Colby overlooking our view from the deck

Mom and Steve on this bridge we rode our bikes over....it was my favorite spot to ride to

The boys at Lily Lake

Mom and Steve

Some of my most favorite people...Colby, Mason, Denny, Ryanne, and Amy

Denny and Amy...had some fun in the mud

It was too cold for swimming pool, but did not stop us! They swam in our jetted tub even with snorkel gear!

Denny and the boys just hanging around..

They boys again just chillin. We had some lazy movie time. I tell you, that was nice having some lazy time. Seems like we have been busy busy busy.

Ryanne LOVES riding the bikes

My favorite girls....so cute!

Me and Ryanne waiting for the group to catch up with us, killing time with self photos

Girls Ride on my favorite bridge. Lindsay, Mom, and Amy. This bridge was actually over a really pretty and fast flowing river

My Sis Rocks! (This was first ride on bike since her accident) She was nervous

Me and some more of my favorite Girls!

So, while the guys went fishing-Me, linz, Amy, and Mason wanted to go get into the hot tub. It was so fun and was sooooo relaxing. Well, then Amy started double dog daring us to get into the pool...that was not so nice and warm like the hot tub.

Here we are when she dared us to sit in the tub for longer than 10 seconds. After that we had to walk from one side of pool to the other.....LOL It was SOOO cold! And we could not get out, she double dog dared us!

Fishing Time





Me and my crew....

We had a great time. We stayed up the last night singing primary songs and giggling all night...until ma and pa told us to go to sleep....heeheehee. It was lots of fun and I just love it when we have family time. It is my favorite time of the day....

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

YOu are such a party girl! I love it! Thanks for having breakfast with me! I loved seeing you!

Mekelle said...

KT....I would have met up with you at 5am! I was so excited you wanted to meet up while you were in town. Love ya lots..You are an amazing woman--don't ever forget that!