Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wait a minute.....Something just isn't right!

Have you ever just had one of those days where you wonder....how did I manage to do that? Well, I have many of those days. But this day in particular--I was walking to and around work thinking, geez I am kinda limping a little. It got to the point where it was really bugging me. So I took of my boots and looked at the bottom of my heals because they felt different. And that is when I discovered.........

I HAD TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BOOTS ON AND DID NOT EVEN NOTICE THIS UNTIL THE DAY WAS ALMOST OVER!!!!

3 comments:

The Meldrums said...

Too funny!This is totally something I would do.

KT and Lance said...

I love it! I do crap like that all the time! That totally cracked me up, thanks for the laugh!

Wildemom said...

oh my gosh that is just toooo funny thats my daughter
gosh i love you