Thursday, February 12, 2009

AMY TURNS 12!!

Happy Birthday to Amy! She is now 12, she is growing up into a beautiful young woman. I am so proud of her and the girl that she has become. It seems like yesterday she was just getting baptized and now she is going into young womens. She is seriously the smartest girl I know. She is our own little genius. She has one of the biggest hearts. She is amazing, and I learn so much from her. She makes friends so easily. I love her so much and am Thankful to have her in our home, as part of our family. She it the greatest. Happy Birthday Amy, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love ya!

For her birthday we had a movie night slumber party! We went and saw Bride Wars. After that we came home for pizza and cake/ice cream. Then me, Denny, and the boys hibernated in my room and watched movies while the girls took over the house. I tell you, they were quite the hyper, drama, giggly girls. But it was nice seeing Amy having such a good time with her girlfriends.

Here they are playing Dance Dance Revelution

Amy getting ready to blow out her candles

This is Amy after her friends put cake in her face. Sorry, Amy! But it was kinda funny!
Love ya! Happy 12th Birthday!!

2 comments:

KT and Lance said...

Hey, I've never met Amy, but watch out, she's a beauty!

I can't get over how big your Colby is! He is like a giant teddy bear. He is such a good kid! I love that he's found something that he likes so much!

misssing you guys!

Mekelle said...

lol. Colby IS like a giant teddy bear! And Amy, oh my, she is growing into a beautiful girl. She is lovin young womens!
I miss you lots and lots! :)