I can not believe how long it has been since I last posted on my blog. I can not even catch everyone up on the roller-coaster of emotions I have gone through. If I would have posted every day, my post would sound like this "I hate Denny", "Today I miss Denny", "I can not stand Denny" "Why me Denny?" It changed every single day. But in the overall picture, I did OK. Me and the kids were great! We had a wonderful summer. We were at Lagoon almost every day. We spent some time at Cherry Hill. We went Back To School Shopping in Park City, then stayed a night in Salt Lake City, swimming and such. We were building our new life...I had such a wonderful support team. I have no idea where I would have been without my family. They are the greatest family EVER!
Well, now we fast forward--too much to catch up on, we will just tell you where we are today. Denny has come back home. He has been home since right before Halloween. I call it "Home for the Holidays" He explained to me one day when he called me out of nowhere, that he could not get rid of the sick feeling and wanted to come home. He missed us. We have had many trials since his return and the past that I need to move on from. I can not go back there. I find myself asking him questions that I really do not want to hear the answers too. It is hard. It still hurts. But, he is my husband. I can not come up with any reason why I took him back, except that I do love him. He is my husband. (Even though we were just about to sign divorce papers) He was confused and lost for some time. But he found his way home. No need to share your opinions...I have heard it all. But this is what I feel I am suppose to do. Nobody knows what the future holds. But it is good to be a family again. Here is what each part of the family is up too these days......
Mekelle
While being laid off and searching for job, I am attending Weber State University. I can not even explain how much I enjoy it! I love learning! Just finished my first Semester. Human Development=A, English=A, Math=B+. I actually got 100% on my Human Development Final!! I was sooooo stoked (Thanks Colby & Denny for helping me study) It is weird how much I enjoy school when I actually want to go. I was an average C student in Jr. High and High School. Now I find myself wanting to do the very best that I can do. Next Semester starts after the New Year. I am taking American Civilization, English, Math, and Personal/Small Group Communication. Way excited! We are living in my apartment, lease is coming to an end (It has almost been a year?!) We are looking to upgrade to a bigger apartment.
Denny
He is also laid off, playing Mr. Mom for now while I go to school and the boys attend school. He gets to spend quality time with his daughter (and I do not have to pay daycare!) It could be because of the fact he lost the house, his truck, his job that he came back....but I just like to think of it as he "Needed me" hahaha.
Colby
He is 12 years old now! He has just reached 6ft tall!!! He is a giant and almost taller than his dad! He wears size 13 Mens shoes. Has a girlfriend all the time. He thinks everyone wants him. LOL
He attempted football this fall for the first time. He enjoyed the games, hated practice. But he did really good! He says he wants to play again next year. Colby is now in Jr. High, 7th grade. And his grades SUCK! I think the girls are too much of a distraction! But he is working on improving those grades if he wants to play any school sports. He is though, in general, a really good kid. All the little nieces and nephews LOVE him. He it the uncle to wrestle with.....

Mason
Mason is 9 and in the fourth grade. I think he is enjoying school now that Colby has moved up to Jr. High. Now Mason feels like he owns Elementary School. Mason is my sensitive one. I think he has had the hardest time with the separation of his parents. But he seems to be doing good in school now. We take it a day at a time.
Ryanne
What can I say about Princess Ryanne.....SPOILED!!!! She rules this house and our lives. But we enjoy every moment of it. She makes us all laugh every day. She can also be such a love bug, loves to give kisses all the time and she is ALMOST potty trained...we just need to work on getting the poop into the toilet and not her panties. She is 3 years old and is on the same growing chart as he oldest brother Colby...Oy Vay! She loves anything pink. Loves to comb her hair a million times a day. She also loves to copy what Mom does from doing make-up to cooking in the kitchen. She is my little shadow. Loves her!
Amy
Amy is in 8th grade, turning 14 in Feb. During the separation she has been back with her Mom. But she is growing into a beautiful young woman as we speak. We still get to see her all the time and include her in family activities and such. Miss her lots and hope she always remembers to Choose The Right.
Well, now we fast forward--too much to catch up on, we will just tell you where we are today. Denny has come back home. He has been home since right before Halloween. I call it "Home for the Holidays" He explained to me one day when he called me out of nowhere, that he could not get rid of the sick feeling and wanted to come home. He missed us. We have had many trials since his return and the past that I need to move on from. I can not go back there. I find myself asking him questions that I really do not want to hear the answers too. It is hard. It still hurts. But, he is my husband. I can not come up with any reason why I took him back, except that I do love him. He is my husband. (Even though we were just about to sign divorce papers) He was confused and lost for some time. But he found his way home. No need to share your opinions...I have heard it all. But this is what I feel I am suppose to do. Nobody knows what the future holds. But it is good to be a family again. Here is what each part of the family is up too these days......
Mekelle
While being laid off and searching for job, I am attending Weber State University. I can not even explain how much I enjoy it! I love learning! Just finished my first Semester. Human Development=A, English=A, Math=B+. I actually got 100% on my Human Development Final!! I was sooooo stoked (Thanks Colby & Denny for helping me study) It is weird how much I enjoy school when I actually want to go. I was an average C student in Jr. High and High School. Now I find myself wanting to do the very best that I can do. Next Semester starts after the New Year. I am taking American Civilization, English, Math, and Personal/Small Group Communication. Way excited! We are living in my apartment, lease is coming to an end (It has almost been a year?!) We are looking to upgrade to a bigger apartment.
Denny
He is also laid off, playing Mr. Mom for now while I go to school and the boys attend school. He gets to spend quality time with his daughter (and I do not have to pay daycare!) It could be because of the fact he lost the house, his truck, his job that he came back....but I just like to think of it as he "Needed me" hahaha.
Colby
He is 12 years old now! He has just reached 6ft tall!!! He is a giant and almost taller than his dad! He wears size 13 Mens shoes. Has a girlfriend all the time. He thinks everyone wants him. LOL
He attempted football this fall for the first time. He enjoyed the games, hated practice. But he did really good! He says he wants to play again next year. Colby is now in Jr. High, 7th grade. And his grades SUCK! I think the girls are too much of a distraction! But he is working on improving those grades if he wants to play any school sports. He is though, in general, a really good kid. All the little nieces and nephews LOVE him. He it the uncle to wrestle with.....

Mason
Mason is 9 and in the fourth grade. I think he is enjoying school now that Colby has moved up to Jr. High. Now Mason feels like he owns Elementary School. Mason is my sensitive one. I think he has had the hardest time with the separation of his parents. But he seems to be doing good in school now. We take it a day at a time.
Ryanne
What can I say about Princess Ryanne.....SPOILED!!!! She rules this house and our lives. But we enjoy every moment of it. She makes us all laugh every day. She can also be such a love bug, loves to give kisses all the time and she is ALMOST potty trained...we just need to work on getting the poop into the toilet and not her panties. She is 3 years old and is on the same growing chart as he oldest brother Colby...Oy Vay! She loves anything pink. Loves to comb her hair a million times a day. She also loves to copy what Mom does from doing make-up to cooking in the kitchen. She is my little shadow. Loves her!
Amy
Amy is in 8th grade, turning 14 in Feb. During the separation she has been back with her Mom. But she is growing into a beautiful young woman as we speak. We still get to see her all the time and include her in family activities and such. Miss her lots and hope she always remembers to Choose The Right.



0 comments:
Post a Comment