Monday, December 27, 2010

Alright, it is time to play CATCH UP!!

Holy Cow...I am behind on blogging. I must confess I had a hard time doing my blog and looking at other blogs during the separation. I felt like everyone had wonderful families, and I was missing someone in mine. But her are some things we did to keep ourselves busy....First off, why don't I just go ahead and embarrass my mom! We got her on the Texas Roadhouse Saddle on her birthday....doesn't she look so happy?!?!

Here is Princess Ryanne enjoying the summer evening
It was a football summer for the boys.....
They are studs!
Just to boost Colby's ego more, he happened to get No.1 on his jersey...Oy Vay!


Mason looks so cute in his gear also, he lasted 1 game and called it quits. Too much for him, but he actually did pretty good.

I thought this picture was really cute....there is Colby's team, all his age or older, all lined up--and look at the height of "Hill" That is my boy!! The Gentle Giant. He does need to work on getting more aggressive. He was worried he was going to hurt someone.

0 comments: