Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Living Aquarium

We decided to have a family day and go out to see the Aquarium in Sandy. They had allot of really interesting things there. I can not tell you how much Ryanne enjoyed that place. I mean we all did. But Ryanne, she loved to see all the fishies and other interesting things. We had a wonderful time. It was a good day.

Denny and his octopus friend

Colby and Ryanne. She could have stayed at watched those fish all day.

Amy and Colby watching the sting ray. Daring each other to touch one.

Denny was one of the first who dared

Amy, Dad, Sandy, Kamrin, Jaylin, Colby, Ryanne, Denny watching the sting ray

The gang again

My niece Kamrin

My boys...Denny, Mason, and Colby in front of many creepy crawly spiders

Mason, Amy, Jaylin, and Colby...you may be able to see the spike headed turtle

The Twins/cousins
Me and my Family! Colby, Amy, Mason, Me, and Ryanne
After the Aquarium we went to Mcdonalds. I always knew that I actually had 5 kids.....





Ummmmm.....Boys.......Neither of you are under the height requirements! (Breakin the Law....Breakin the Law)

.

0 comments: