Over the Fourth of July we went camping up at Smith and Morehouse. It is up by Kamas area and is actually one of my favorite camping spots. It is so beautiful up there. So many trees, and there is a lake. This is how we like to spend our 4th of July, and have done so every year for like the last 5 years.

Colby with his cousin Sophie....she just loves Colby and became a good friend of
Ryanne's over this weekend! They got a fish!

Mom and
Popps....so cute!

My step-sister Brittany with her hubby Cody

My Beautiful niece Amy Fishing

LOL...Denny took a "Myspace" photo! Or now I call them "Mason Photo" because I will go through pictures and find pictures of when Mason gets that camera and takes self photos.
Popps, Brittany, and Cody

My Aunt Kristi's Boyfriend Todd...He is an amazing guy! We love him so much!

My cute hubby fishing, or should I say getting all the poles ready. He does get
frustrated because he really does not get a moment to fish. It is all about helping the kids...
LOL But he is a good sport. The kids are really becoming great fisherman!
Hahaha...this photos makes me smile. She is so cute. She is quite the camper. She loves camping! She loved the river. She would get so excited
every time she saw the river. She loved to walk around the campsites. She kept saying "We go for Walk?"

Me and my cute hubby!

Amy, Colby, and Mason getting ready to go for ride. They rode their bikes more than I have seen them ride all summer. They loved riding up there....good exercise! It kicked mine and Denny's butt!

Three Amigos...
Ryanne, Denny, and Mason. They are so silly

This was Mason and Denny with their silly faces! So cute
Popps with his cool hat!

Kids loading up for some fishing. Sophia, Mason,
Ryanne, Mason, and Amy

Amy...she is so Beautiful

Colby....loves to pose for camera....so cute!

Colby caught a fish all by himself!

I like this photo.....Mason fishing by his dad. These boys really did an awesome job fishing by themselves. I was sitting their watching them and took a photo to remember this moment. Mason has really grown up allot.

Then Todd came in with his "fly fishing". Everyone wanted to learn, so Todd started to teach them. He later took Denny, all the boys, and Amy to the river. They had a BLAST! Amy caught 2 fish, and Colby caught 1. They had so much fun! Came home soaked and cold, but did not bother them at all.

Me and My Princess
Ryanne. She was my little buddy this trip.

While the
fam was fly fishing, Me and
Ryanne hung out in the trailer...she got a bath. She thought she was
soooo cool bathing in the trailer. She loved it!

This was after the bath..she was all clean and smelled so good. I was jealous! We just snacked at the table and looked out the window. She would get excited for every bird or chipmunk we saw. I loved every moment we had together.
I really enjoyed this Fourth of July, Family Time, Weekend! They all did so good fishing. We at
soooo good up there. Thanks Everyone for all the food, fly fishing lessons, entertainment, laughter, and for letting us barrow bikes!
6 comments:
You are always camping and making such great memories!!!
Thanks for squeezing me in while I was there! I loved breakfast!
I was at the zoo the day before you, we should have cordinated!
Yeah, we do go camping allot in the spring-fall months! I love the mountains!I loved breakfast too. Loved visiting with you. Man, if I would have known you were going to the zoo, I would have definitely coordinated something.
You are such a cute family! I'm so happy you had such a great 4th of July.
I loved all of your pics. You make me want to go camping.
Thanks Cindy! Allot of my Fourth of July memories are with you guys. Our families would always meet up for the fireworks...good times, good times!
What's up Kel? I'm anxiously awaiting your next post! It's my link to my friends, come on already!!!!!J/K But, really, your always so on top of things, I hope all is well!
I know...I am getting behind.LOL. But we have just been doing LOTS of yard work and we just got back from Island Park!! Photos coming soon!
Post a Comment