We had a wonderful Easter weekend! We had a Birthday party at my house for my 2 nieces, Jaylin and Karmin. (Lindsay's girls) Jaylin is now 6 years old and Kamrin is 2. That was fun. Then on Easter Sunday my Dad and Sandy planned a fun picnic at the park with an egg hunt for the kids. It was a little chilly that day, but we still had a blast!

Here is Ryanne in her pretty Easter dress. She is looking at the stuff that the Easter bunny brought the family.

Ryanne bushing her teeth, getting ready for church

Colby already for church....waiting on us girls. (Mason did not want picture taken and Amy was at her mom's and met up with us later)

Ryanne getting ready for her first Easter Egg Hunt!

Wow! She really caught on...

Amy, Colby, and Jaylin getting ready for their hunt

They seem to be pretty happy with their findings

Me and my cute little adorable nephew Bryson. (D.J.'s little boy) I swear he looks just like his daddy

We also flew some kites...That was entertainment right there

This is Ryanne....she has a little drinking problem. She is getting help

My brother D.J. and Colby (Wzup!)

Princess Ryanne in her Easter outfit

Denny acting like the child he is

Ryanne showing the boys how to ride the skateboard....she did not want to let them have a turn.
Thank you Dad and Sandy! We had such a wonderful Easter holiday. It was soooo much fun!

This is a picture of me with all of my brothers and sisters. D.J, Alyssa, Me, Lindsay (with buster) and Curtis (with Abby--which is busters' sister.LOL) Getting together for Lindsay's daughters' birthday party!
2 comments:
I can't believe the last picture! It's so fun seeing a picture of all you together!! I grew up with all of you, I feel so special!
I know! I like this photo too. We have not all been together since the holidays. It was fun...one of my favorite photos.
Post a Comment